Adobe Media Encoder CC software automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro sequences, and Adobe After Effects compositions. An intuitive interface, background encoding, and convenient presets help you quickly output for virtually any screen. Adobe Media Encoder is included in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Adobe Prelude software.
- Preset Browser - Access commonly used settings immediately using the Preset Browser. Organize presets by category, set favorites, and customize your most frequently used encoding presets.
- Fast, sure output to virtually any screen - Quickly and easily output your work for virtually any video or device format. Customize, set, and organize your favorite presets in the Preset Browser for fast export and batch encoding in the background.
- Performance and stability - Use Watch Folders to quickly encode video from a single source to multiple output formats.
- ARRIRAW, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X support - Import your ARRIRAW, 5K RED EPIC®, and RED Scarlet-X footage directly into Adobe Media Encoder CS6 for transcoding to HD and SD formats.
Note: Update is ~778.2 MB.
- Fixed several issues encountered when ‘Premiere Pro > Import sequences natively’ was checked in the preferences
- Several issues with ingest were resolved
- Stability of the Media Browser has been improved
- XAVC HD Intra Class 200 presets were replaced with Class 100 presets for improved compatibility with more devices
- Issues where Destination Publishing could fail with due to a time-out have been resolved
- Certain issues with Audio Hardware preferences have been resolved
- Fixed issues where Lumetri looks were being incorrectly rendered, and ProRes exports could appear over-exposed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 4 GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for preview files and other working files (10GB recommended)
- 1280x900 display
- 7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0