Note: Softpress has announced its end-of-life.... The end of Softpress Systems Ltd. has come. It has become clear that our prospects, both in terms of current revenue and new product development, are insufficient to sustain the company as a viable entity going forward.
It is with great sadness that we have made this decision; Softpress has been a part of our lives for over two decades. The challenges that we have overcome, the friendships we have found, and the daily efforts we have shared as a team, have defined much of our lives since 1993. Some of our team have been "on duty" here at Softpress Towers since the beginning.
We will do our best to ensure that users can get community support in the short term through FreewayTalk, though there are no plans to further develop our products at this time. Customer downloads will continue to be available from their respective links below and the Softpress KnowledgeBase is still active.
Freeway Pro lets you design and build sophisticated responsive websites code free.
With its user-oriented drag-and-drop interface, Freeway Pro helps you piece together the website of your dreams. Add images, audio, video and interactive content -- when your masterpiece is complete, Freeway Pro converts it into clean, standards-compliant code at the click of a button!
Beyond Web Design
Freeway Pro isn't just for web designers: Leverage the power of the intuitive interface to create eye-catching email newsletters that work with all major email clients!
- Language, Check, and Range popups work in Spelling and Find dialogs
- Fixed a crash that could occur when custom font sets are used in media styles
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching to a master page
- Edit URLs dirties pages so they are republished correctly
- Large background images use less memory and display faster
- Fixed a problem that could cause percentage-width SVG graphics to be output with pixel widths
- Fixed a problem that could cause pages to have incorrect widths after reapplying master settings
- Prevented a hang that could occur when pressing Alt+Left-Arrow
- Fixed a situation in which Left-arrow failed to move the cursor
- Option+Left/Right-arrow doesn't ignore paragraph endings when skipping words
- Cocoa dialogs don't forget their sizes in 10.11
- OS X 10.6.8 or later